Primary Responsibilities: The Finance Manager position will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and finance sources while placing truck and trailer sale transactions with the best finance source to guaranty closing of sale transactions within Lookout Valley Equipment Sales, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Transport Enterprise Leasing, LLC (“TEL”). This position will also be responsible for the sale of third-party warranty products as necessary to close a transaction as well as placing defined transactions within the TEL portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party finances sources participating within the used-truck industry that will maximize purchase placement/acceptance and finance income to LVES.
- Work cooperatively with Director of LVES to train sales staff on customer documentation required for submission to best-fit financing source
- Negotiate finance transaction and closing of installment contracts with customer in a consultative manner.
- Maintain all state of Tennessee required documentation for each sale/finance transaction.
- Work cooperatively with TEL Credit team for placement of selected transactions within the TEL portfolio.
- Reporting of financing metrics to management
- Attendance at sales meetings as determined by management
- Develop strong internal relationships with both senior management, sales team and other staff members to ensure exemplary customer service.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as assigned by management.
- Review credit package and truck order to determine which finance sources provide the best lending solution for each financing request.
- Maintain satisfactory yield to LVES on outside finance contracts.
- Ensure that the LVES credit package is periodically updated to ensure highest level of financing acceptance.
To be effective, the position requires a background in financing/leasing sales along with consultative selling. The ideal candidate will possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization and system (Excel and Power Point) skills along with the following attributes:
- 5+ years of used-truck industry financing, leasing or sales experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Database experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- High level of data accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Networking internally and externally to manage and solve problems
- Be a forward thinker and suggest process improvements
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented and able to take direction and effectively manage spreadsheets with minimal supervision.
- 401(k) match
- Profit Sharing
Full Health Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Health Savings Account, and Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Birthday, Vacation/Sick Time
- Casual Dress, Gym on site*, Great working environment!