Mechanics will perform maintenance on company equipment.
- Inspect, remove, replace, repair and/or maintain broken, worn and/or inoperative parts on Company equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical and air conditioner problems as needed.
- Perform daily yard checks of equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on shop tools and equipment
- Complete work order and compute RO’s in compliance with Company Rules and DOT regulations
- Comply with all Company policies, rules, and regulations
- Arrive ready to work at designated time
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform each job duty satisfactorily
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Must have own tools
- Ability to work well with others
- Familiarity with cameras
- Mechanical Knowledge
- One year certificate from a college or technical school; or at least three months related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. offers a competitive Benefits Package that includes, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Benevolence, Voluntary Term Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vacation and 401K with match. Base pay: Competitive and determined on experience.
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.