Primary Responsibilities: The Credit Analyst position will be responsible for working with the Lookout Valley Equipment Sales, LLC (“LVES”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Transport Enterprise Leasing, LLC (“TEL”), for placing sale transactions that meet TEL’s criteria for in-house financing.
- Underwrite sales transactions from the LVES sales team for placement of selected transactions within the TEL portfolio for compliance with credit policies and guidelines, program structure and internal allocations.
- Reporting of financing metrics to management
- Develop strong internal relationships with both senior management, sales team and other staff members to ensure exemplary customer service.
- Recording liens to perfect security interests
- Perform other tasks and assignments as assigned by management.
To be effective, the position requires a background in financing/leasing underwriting and demonstrated understanding of cash flow analysis. The ideal candidate will possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization and Excel skills along with the following attributes:
- 5+ years of used-truck industry financing, leasing or sales experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- Experience in perfecting liens
- High level of data accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Networking internally and externally to manage and solve problems
- Be a forward thinker and suggest process improvements
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented and able to take direction and effectively manage spreadsheets with minimal supervision.
- 401(k) match
- Profit Sharing
Full Health Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Health Savings Account, and Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Birthday, Vacation/Sick Time
- Casual Dress, Gym on site*, Great working environment!