The Driver Recruiter recruits drivers, identifies applicant’s true needs, matches applicants to the company’s best openings, and motivates and inspires drivers to come to work for SRT.
The schedule for this position is currently Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. This schedule has the possibility to change, as other shifts become available.
- Call on all applications received by phone, internet, walk-in, referrals, or other sources.
- Communicate through phone calls, emails, in-system style ‘text’, and online-chat with prospective drivers.
- Run reports to verify motor vehicle record, work history and other background reports, while on the phone, to ensure driver qualification.
- Obtain detailed information from applicants on job history, in chronological order, during the phone interview.
- Call and communicate approvals or denials with prospective drivers.
- Schedule orientation with approved applicants.
- Coordinate with Processor team member for processing of driver paperwork.
- Maintain follow-up, worklist, note system, and tagging within Tenstreet.
- Maintin continuos communication throughout the hiring process.
- Attend recruiting events, as needed.
- Highly motivated and driven to outperform.
- Computer skills required- Knowledge and use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Good problem solving and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced office, with little down time is essential.
- Sales, Telemarketing, Insurance sales, or Collections experience is preferred.
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. offers a competitive Benefits Package that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, Company Paid Survivor Benefit, Benevolence, Vacation and 401K with Company Match.
As a Driver Recruiter, for each driver you seat on a truck, you will receive an additional bonus of at least $50.00.
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.