Part Time Seasonal Weather Coordinator - $13/hr
Seasonally temporary position to monitor and disseminate information regarding weather.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess risk of upcoming weather events based on real time information as well as historical data on accidents.
- Based on forecast data and knowledge of the routing system, provide information to Operations department regarding issues that may affect transit times.
- Collect and store Weather Macros
- Recommend areas of concern for company traffic
- Help analyze weather accidents under the direction of the Weather Supervisor
- Support other functions related to weather & traffic
- Required: Minimum High School Diploma : Relevant college preferred (geography, meteorology, logistics, criminal just)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills-(verbal, electronically, written).
- Preferred: Map reading skills / US Geography knowledge.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Able to work weekends or nights.
- Must have excellent attendance record in prior jobs.
- Knowledge of TMW, Google Maps, and Microsoft Office applications a plus
- Must be 18 years or older to apply