Body Shop Technician
The Body Shop technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of commercial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications in a professional and efficient manner resulting in quality repairs for the customers.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work and paint.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner. Wears all safety and personal protective equipment in the manner recommended by equipment manufacturer.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on repair order.
- Projects a positive image to customers by treating customer’s vehicles with respect.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Understands and complies with federal, state and local regulations, such as hazardous waste, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance and image at all times. Maintains an overall attitude of cooperation to strive toward customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Consistently reliable and dependable and adheres to specified work schedules.
- Experienced in the repair of body damage to heavy duty diesel trucks.
- Strong communication skills, professional conduct and dedicated work ethic.
- Valid Driver’s License – CDL Preferred
- 2-4 years’ related experience and/or training in body repair.
- Must consent to and successfully complete drug screen and background check
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. offers a competitive Benefits Package that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life, Company Paid Survivor Benefit, Benevolence, Vacation and 401K with Company Match.
Southern Refrigerated Transport, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.