Logistics Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will help customers move their inventory by identifying and providing logistics solutions. CSR will be managing existing customer accounts, negotiating rates based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. At Covenant Transport Solutions, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship.
- Manage Solutions enterprise accounts from their accompanying Business Development Representatives and Enterprise Sales Managers.
- Knowledge of different Transportation Management Systems.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure that needs are met.
- Drive efficiency for the overall book of business by analyzing and executing new strategies for increased growth and profitability.
- Maintain current operating procedures, updating when necessary, and review past sales activity for historic trends and expectations.
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality of freight.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal and external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with Business Development Representatives and Enterprise Sales Managers to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
- Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Driven and competitive nature.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Impressive negotiation skills.
- Team player who can also produce independent results.
- 401(k) match, Serious Health Condition Pay
Full Health Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Short & Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Birthday, Wellness Day, Vacation & Sick Time
- Casual Dress, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Program, , Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program & Fun