Perform preventative maintenance on trucks.
- Repair and replace brakes, wheel seals, and change tires.
- Perform internal and external body repairs as needed, including plywood replacement.
- Repair and troubleshoot electrical systems, including ABS brakes.
- Perform checks and repairs on air systems.
- Install and repair T-tracs and Qualcomm units.
- Perform tractor and trailer alignments.
- Other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to understand and communicate the English language.
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs on a consistent bases, 95 lbs frequently to lift tire to mount on rim.
- Physical ability to climb, bend, and stoop.
- Physical ability to work while on feet at all times, ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical