- Responsible for helping maintain an inventory of both new and used parts and notify supervisor when the last part is issued on a regularly used part.
- Responsible for stocking of inventory as it is received.
- Issue parts to technicians as required.
- Correctly enter issued parts into computer as issued.
- Be able to correctly identify parts and have working knowledge of VMRS system.
- Keep work area clean, neat, and organized.
- Be able to operate fork truck in safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned and determined by management.
One year experience in the trucking industry preferably in the parts section.
High School Education or Higher
Ability to understand, communicate, read and write the English Language.
Must have computer skills.
Must be available to work at required hours including evenings and weekends.
Must be able to lift 100 pounds to counter height as required and 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Must be able to work on feet at all times.
Must be able to climb stairs on a regular basis.
Physical ability to climb, bend, and stoop.
Must pass a DOT physical.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Must agree to a background check as required.