Primary Responsibilities: The Sales Executive position will be primarily responsible for selling used trucks and trailers under Lookout Valley Equipment Sales, LLC (“LVES”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Transport Enterprise Leasing, LLC (“TEL”), along with the following additional responsibilities:
- Develop both wholesale and retail sales relationships within territory as defined by management
- Maintain developed relationships and be able to demonstrate active interactions on a regular basis
- Develop strategies and methodologies to obtain sales orders
- Demonstrate a high level of ability to close sales transactions
- Capture sales activities as required in the LVES/TEL CRM software
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to sell trucks and trailers at or above the target prices provided by management.
- Manage relationships to the highest level of customer service, ensuring that all issues that may develop through the sale process are elevated immediately through the proper channels to produce a positive solution.
- Collect all the necessary information from customers to facilitate a closed sale transaction.
- Promptly comply with all requests from Finance Manager for customer information.
- Stay educated on truck and trailer products and all other truck industry information necessary for a consultative sale process.
- Travel Required
- Other tasks and assignments as assigned by management from time to time.
To be effective, the position requires a background in used-truck and trailer sales or equivalent experience. The ideal candidate will possess high energy, strong work ethic, good communication, writing, organization and Excel skills along with the following attributes:
- 5+ years of used-truck leasing or sales experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Positive, high energy and desire to work hard to accomplish goals
- High level of data accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Networking internally and externally to manage and solve problems
- Be a forward thinker and suggest process improvements
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented and able to take direction and effectively manage spreadsheets with minimal supervision.
- 401(k) match
- Profit Sharing
Full Health Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Health Savings Account, and Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Birthday, Vacation/Sick Time
- Casual Dress, Gym on site*, Great working environment!